Additional Event Information
EquiStable Physiotherapy™ is a polework clinic for your horses. Come and join us for a stronger, supple and balanced horse.
Join Megan Rees (Chartered Physiotherapist, Equipilates™ Biomechanics Trainer and Veterinary Physiotherapist) for a Pilates polework session at Bournefield Rehabilitation Centre.
The aim of these innovative and practical polework sessions is to:
• Assess your horses movement
• Improve your horses posture, coordination, range of movement and balance
• Improve your horses performance and health
• Improve your horses engagement by developing suppleness and strength
• To allow your horse to better support the rider
• Work towards true self-carriage by strengthening the core
• Develop a stronger bond between horse and handler or rider.
The fun and friendly one hour sessions will be run in small groups (max 4). £20 per horse for liveries and £25 for non-liveries.
1. In hand groups
2. Slow ridden poles for those horses on rehab, are unfit or their riders prefer a more leisurely pace of life.
3. Trot and canter poles.
Times for your session will be shared on the Wednesday prior to the clinic date. Please specify in the booking notes if you're looking for a particular time. The day always starts with the in hand sessions and the poles are moved through the day to accommodate the ridden sessions.
Booking to be made via Equo Events here https://www.equoevents.co.uk/ViewEvent/ViewEventDetails/20542
Individual sessions can be accommodated, let us know your requirements.
Please email [email protected]
with any questions.
Venue address: Bournefield Animal Rehabilitation Centre, Union Road, Bradfield, Reading, Berks, RG7 6AA.
Withdrawal policy: If notification of withdrawal is given more than 14 days in advance of event date a refund will be issued. If notification of withdrawal is given less than 14 days but more than 48 hours in advance a transfer or refund can be offered only when your space can be filled from the waitlist. If your space can be filled from the waitlist (prior to 48 hours) a refund will be issued minus a 10% admin fee. Withdrawals made less than 48 hours before the event, for whatever reason, are non-refundable. If the event is cancelled we will refund the amount you paid minus any processing or services fees using the same payment method used for purchase.