Whilst every effort is made to ensure the details on this website are correct, the publishers of cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information.
Avoid a wasted journey - Always confirm event details directly with the event's organisers.
Working Hunter Clinic
Helen Taylor BHS Accredited Coac
Sat 19 Oct 2019
Hopton Horse Centre
2 Jackroyd Lane
Phone: 07771553532Send Email
Additional Event InformationHelen Taylor, BHS Accredited Coach and BSPS Starred Judge (WHP SHP M&M & SP) will be instructing at this regular Working Hunter Clinic.
Working Hunter classes are hugely popular; giving riders the challenge to perfectly show and skilfully jump their equine in one highly competitive class!
This is the first in a series of clinics which will help you develop your jumping style, quality of show and gain experience over working hunter fences on a surface.
Photographs/video taken during the event and sent to you privately for evaluation.
* Group session, 60 mins £25.00 pp (max 4 people)
* Doubles session 60 mins £35.00 pp (2 people)
* In order to book onto this event, please specify your desired JS height and session time in the comments section below. Linda HEPWORTH will contact you to confirm and provide payment details.
* Payment secures attendance and refunds are only available if cancelled slots are filled.
* The clinic will take place in the event of rain/wind but not if it is considered unsafe for horse/rider.
* Attendees and max heights for the sessions will be updated and published on the Facebook event page.
* Your equine must be vaccinated for Flu within the last 12 months and this must be stamped into their passport; please have your passport with you for spot-checks.