Additional Event Information
Open Showjumping & Dressage with Winter Series Qualifiers
Sunday 27th October 2019 – Starts 10am
At Tall Trees Arena, Davidstow PL32 9XR
By kind permission of Paula Dent http://www.talltreesarena.co.uk/
Secretary: Tash Dayment Email: [email protected]
Entries for Dressage classes close Wed 23rd October. Times available Thurs 24th October Entries online at http://branches.pcuk.org/tetcott/Or by Email/post using entry form below.
Catering by Tall Trees - Rosettes to 6th Place
This event is run under Pony Club Rules 2019. View online http://www.pcuk.org/index.php/dcs_information/rule_books/
1. Refunds of entries will only be given on production of a Doctor’s or Vet’s certificate.
2. Competitors and families may not approach the scorer’s domain. Any queries must be directed to the organiser.
3. Objections must be lodged within 15 minutes of the class finishing £15.00 deposit. The judges’ decision is final.
4. Save for the death or personal injury caused by the negligence of the organisers, or anyone for whom they are in law responsible, neither the organisers of this event or The Pony Club nor any agent, employee or representative of these bodies, nor the landlord or his tenant, accepts any liability for any accident, loss, damage, injury or illness to horses, owners, riders, spectators, land, cars, their contents and accessories, or any other personal property whatsoever, whether caused by their negligence, breach of contract or in any other way whatsoever. Entries are only accepted on this basis.
5. The organisers of this event have taken all reasonable precautions to ensure the health and safety of everyone present at this event. For these measures to be effective, everyone must take all reasonable precautions to avoid and prevent accidents. They must obey the instructions of the organisers and all officials and stewards.
6. All non Pony Club competitors are not covered by The Pony Club insurance and must have their own third party cover. The Tetcott & South Tetcott Branch of The Pony Club and the organisers of this event are not legally responsible for non Members and their insurance will not cover you.
Open to Non Pony Club Members
Entry Fees: PC Members Non Members Entries on the day
Dressage Classes D1 - D5 £10 £12 n/a
Dressage Classes D6 - D8 £15 £15 n/a
Showjumping Classes S1-S6 £10 £12 £15
Showjumping Classes S7-S8 £15 £15 £15
Dressage Classes – Pre Entries Only Show Jumping Classes
D1 - PC Walk & Trot Dressage Test 2013 (Lead Rein) S1 - 40cm max (Lead Rein)
D2 - PC Walk & Trot Dressage Test 2013 S2 - 40cm max
D3 - PC Introduction to Dressage Test 2019 S3 - 50-55cm max
D4 - PC Grassroots Dressage Test 2018 S4 - 60-65cm max
D5 - PC Novice Dressage Test 2019 S5 - 70-75cm max
D6 - PC Novice Dressage Test 2019 (PC Winter Series Qualifier) S6 - 80cm max
D7 - PC Intermediate Dressage Test 2013 (PC Winter Series Qualifier) S7 - Winter Series Debut 80cm
D8 - PC Open Dressage Test 2019 (PC Winter Series Qualifier) S8 - Winter Series Winter League 90cm
Winter Series Eligibility Rules – Dressage http://www.pcuk.org/index.php/sports/dressage/dressage_competitions_and_events/dengie_winter_league_dressage/ Winter Series Eligibility Rules – Show Jumping http://www.pcuk.org/index.php/sports/show_jumping/show_jumpingshowjumping_competitions_and_events/dengie_winter_league_open_show_jumping/