Whilst every effort is made to ensure the details on this website are correct, the publishers of cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information.
Avoid a wasted journey - Always confirm event details directly with the event's organisers.
Sfh Hunter Trial
Sun 29 Mar 2020
Deborah Custance Baker
Phone: 01392861750Send Email
Additional Event InformationFANTASTIC REFRESHMENTS ON SITE
*QUALIFIER FOR Eland Lodge National Hunter Trial Series
CLASS ONE: 55cm OPEN, to be run over the main course
CLASS TWO:70cm OPEN *
CLASS THREE:70cm Pairs
CLASS FOUR:80cm. Combination must not have been placed 1st or 2nd in any hunter trial at this height or above.
CLASS FIVE:80cm OPEN *
CLASS SIX:90cm OPEN *
CLASS SEVEN:1m OPEN *
ENTRY: If entered by 23rd March £20 per class, except for pairs will be £30.
Entries received after 23rd March or on the day will be £25 per class, £40 for pairs.
Additional £3 per rider for ambulance contribution
Please bring your number bibs – there will be a few to borrow for a £10 refundable deposit
ROSETTES: 1st – 6th place
1. Riders having had 3 refusals at any one fence will be asked to leave that jump immediately, but may, at the organisers discretion, proceed round the rest of the course and must give way to other riders, and must leave the course after a total of 8 refusals across the course.
2. There will be an optimum time for part of the cross country course.
3. Pairs: XC jumps designated (dressing fences) must be jumped as a pair and penalties will be added unless the horse’s head are in line
4. The decision of the judges and organisers is final
5. No outside assistance will be allowed whilst on the course
6. All competitors MUST wear Body Protectors at BETA 2009 level or BETA 2018 level, and should wear medical armbands.
7. All competitors MUST wear an approved hat with a flexible peak
8. All dogs must be kept on leads at all times.
9. No more than three rounds permitted per horse.
Save for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of the organisers, or anyone for whom they are in law responsible, accepts any liability for any accident, loss, injury, or negligence, breach of contract in any way whatsoever.
HEALTH and SAFETY:
The organisers of this event have taken every reasonable precaution to ensure the health and safety of everyone present. For this to be effective everyone must take all reasonable precaution to avoid and prevent an accident occurring and must obey the instructions of the organiser, stewards and officials at all times. The committee and organisers do not hold themselves responsible for any loss, injury or illness to any horse, rider, spectator or any other person or property