Whilst every effort is made to ensure the details on this website are correct, the publishers of cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information.
Avoid a wasted journey - Always confirm event details directly with the event's organisers.
Blueberry Events Showing Show
Sun 15 Apr 2018
Askham Bryan College
Phone: 07872 640482Send Email
Additional Event InformationBlueberry Events are running qualifiers for TSR and Equifest please see info below;
All enters are pre enter at
PLEASE NOTE ONLY 15 SPACE IN EACH CLASS
Ridden championship for all 1st & 2nd place in all Ridden classes
Championship. Subject to their show rules & conditions. Classes may be divided according to entries.
“This Show is affiliated to Equifest, taking place at the East of England Showground on the 8th – 12 the August 2018. The two highest exhibits not already qualified in each affiliated class will qualify.”
TSR Showing Finals - This show is a qualifier for the 2017 TSR Showing Finals. Qualify and enter ANY of the Finals Central, East Anglia, North West, North East, South East, South, Wales & South West or Scottish. You Do Not have to be a TSR member to qualify or enter a final. The Rider/Handler qualifies and can enter any horse/pony in any number of Finals!
TSR Riders Finals - 1st & 2nd riders qualify and will receive a qualification card in the ring.
TSR In Hand Finals - The two highest placed Handlers with a TSR In Hand Card will qualify in any In Hand class. Handlers MUST have their cards signed in the ring by the judge/steward, cards are available FREE from the TSR website. Full details at http://www.theshowingregister.co.uk/
TSR Medal Awards - TSR members can collect qualification cards & signatures and redeem for a TSR Medal see TSR website for details.
BSHA Grass Roots Champs - With a TSR qualification card you can also enter the BSHA Grass Roots Champs in Sept at Addington Equestrian Centre - You do not have to be a BSHA member to qualify or enter the final. See www.britishshowhorse.org
Times and Conditions
1. No claims can be entertained for anything that may happen to competitor, their property, their servants, onlookers, horses or vehicles in connection with or arising from this event. It shall be a condition of entry that each competitor shall agree to indemnify the organisers against legal action arising from any mishap.
2. The judge’s decision is final
3. The organisers reserve the right to refuse or reject any entry and to amend or cancel any class or the event at their discretion
4. No entry fee will be refunded except on production of a valid vet’s certificate
5. Any complaints must be written out and handed to the organiser of the event within 15 minutes of the incident, accompanied by a fee of £15 which will be refunded if the complaint is upheld.
6. Horses must be 4 years of age or over under saddle
7. Correctly fitted hard hats to PAS 015 or BSEN1384 with 3 point fastening secured must be worn at all times when mounted or you will be eliminated
8. Any combination judged to be entered in a class for which they are not eligible may be moved to another class at the Judges’ discretion.
9. Please note that all and any children remain the responsibility of their parents and/or guardians at all times and no responsibility is accepted by the organizers.
10. Any change of horse or rider must be notified to the Secretary at least 15 minutes before the start of the class
11. There must be no mucking out of trailers or lorries onto the ground. All muck and loose hay / bedding must be gathered up and taken home
12. The Organisers have taken reasonable precautions to ensure the health and safety of everyone present. For these measures to be effective, everyone must take all reasonable precautions to avoid and prevent accidents occurring and must obey the instructions all officials, stewards and organisers. Any accident, however small must be reported and recorded at the Secretary’s office.