Whilst every effort is made to ensure the details on this website are correct, the publishers of cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information.
Avoid a wasted journey - Always confirm event details directly with the event's organisers.
Blueberry Events Showcross Clinic With Jeniffer Baker
Thu 24 Sep
Askham Bryan College
Phone: 07872 640482Send Email
Additional Event InformationJoin us for our evening Showcross Clinic with Jennifer Baker BHSII at Askham Bryan College in the large indoor arena from 5pm.
Jennifer is a friendly professional instructor who has competed to a high level in eventing with 25 years experience teaching both adults & children.
Whether you are starting off with a new horse, need help regaining confidence or just want to tidy up your technique before the competition season really kicks in then these clinics are perfect for you!
Groups of 4 horses maximum
Askham Bryan is an easy access venue with plenty of parking
On site cafe
Public liability insurance
Lead Reins welcome
Relaxed atmosphere- ideal for new partnerships and young horses (and riders!)
Clinic Jump Height 1: 55cm-65cm
Clinic Jump Height 2: 65cm-75cm
Clinic Jump Height 3: 85cm and above
Limited spaces available so book early to avoid disappointment!
Entries close for this event on Monday 21st September at 6.00pm
Timings will be posted on the website after 7.00pm on Tuesday 22nd September
Flu Vaccination: Your horse must have been vaccinated after 24th March 2020 to come to this event.
**FLU VACCINATION INFORMATION FOR ALL COMPETITORS**
Please make sure you carry your passport – these may be checked to ensure vaccinations are up to date, following vet advice Blueberry Events and our competition venues insist that all horses attending must have had their flu vaccination booster every 6 months,
This is both to protect other horses at the venues as well as your own pride and joy!
Please ensure your horses vaccinations are up to date (within 6 months) as we will not allow you on site without the correct cover and no refund of entry fees will be given if this happens.
We hope you understand this is for everyone’s horses welfare .
Thank you for your cooperation
** COVID 19 UPDATES **
We are delighted to announce our events are back from September 2020, great competition in a friendly relaxed atmosphere will resume with a few new rules to stay within government guideline and keep everyone safe:
• Please adhere to social distancing measures and respect others around you by keeping 2m space between you, please help us to help you stay safe.
• Please listen and follow instructions from staff and treat them with the respect they deserve as we all learn to work in the new normal times we find ourselves in.
• Please do not touch any gates, we will be on hand to open and close these for you
• Please use the hand sanitiser provided
• Toilets will be open with hand washing facilities
• Maximum of 1 person per competitor NO SPECTATORS for the time being additional persons must stay in your vehicle or stay away from indoor arena and gateways etc
• The café will be open for takeaways – face coverings MUST be worn in the café.
• Loyalty scheme is temporarily suspended at for the time being to minimise contamination risk.
• Pre-booked entries only, no additional entries will be accepted on the day
• 6 monthly flu vaccination rules still apply
• Please bring a SAE with you with £2.00 postage on so any test sheets & rosettes can be posted on to you.
• Once you have finished your class please vacate as soon as possible, if you are entered in to another class please leave the arenas and wait at your vehicles
Many thanks for your cooperation, we can’t wait to welcome you back!
The Blueberry Events Team