Whilst every effort is made to ensure the details on this website are correct, the publishers of cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information.
Avoid a wasted journey - Always confirm event details directly with the event's organisers.
Blueberry Events Flatwork Clinic With Andrea Peel
Fri 02 Oct
Askham Bryan College
Phone: 07872 640482Send Email
Additional Event InformationJoin us for our first evening Flatwork Clinic with Andrea Peel at Askham Bryan College in the large indoor arena from 5pm.
Andrea is an established BD UKCC coach & Confidence Coach, List 5 BD Judge and a listed BD Trainer. Andrea is still actively competing at BD and Riding Club level.
All sessions promote the correct position, balance and effectiveness of the rider resulting in improvement of the horses/ponies way of going which in turn builds confidence in both the rider and the horse/pony. In turn enhancing your performance during training and when out competing! All at a pace and progression to suit individual partnerships. Andrea has a real passion for coaching and really enjoys helping riders achieve their personal goals !
Groups of 4 horses maximum
Askham Bryan is an easy access venue with plenty of parking
On site cafe
Public liability insurance
Lead Reins welcome
Relaxed atmosphere- ideal for new partnerships and young horses (and riders!)
Clinic times: from 5.00-8.00pm, we will allocate people timings as we will ensure groups are made up of people riding at similar levels, so please state in the notes what level you are currently riding at.
Limited spaces available so book early to avoid disappointment!
Entries close for this event on Monday 31st August at 6.00pm
Timings will be posted on the website after 7.00pm on Tuesday 1st September
Flu Vaccination: Your horse must have been vaccinated after 3rd March 2020 to come to this event.
**FLU VACCINATION INFORMATION FOR ALL COMPETITORS**
Please make sure you carry your passport – these may be checked to ensure vaccinations are up to date, following vet advice Blueberry Events and our competition venues insist that all horses attending must have had their flu vaccination booster every 6 months,
This is both to protect other horses at the venues as well as your own pride and joy!
Please ensure your horses vaccinations are up to date (within 6 months) as we will not allow you on site without the correct cover and no refund of entry fees will be given if this happens.
We hope you understand this is for everyone’s horses welfare .
Thank you for your cooperation
Two or more weeks notice= credit to use at future blueberry events
Less than two weeks notice= No refund or credit
If Blueberry event cancels an event or you cancel your entry within the cancellation policy you have 14 days to confirm which event you would like you entry transferring to or to ask for a refund. After 14 days your entry will become invalid and no refund will be given.
We are delighted to announce our events are back from September 2020, great competition in a friendly relaxed atmosphere will resume with a few new rules to stay within government guideline and keep everyone safe:
• Please adhere to social distancing measures and respect others around you by keeping 2m space between you, please help us to help you stay safe.
• Please listen and follow instructions from staff and treat them with the respect they deserve as we all learn to work in the new normal times we find ourselves in.
• Please do not touch any gates, we will be on hand to open and close these for you
• Please use the hand sanitiser provided
• Toilets will be open with hand washing facilities
• Maximum of 1 person per competitor NO SPECTATORS for the time being additional persons must stay in your vehicle or stay away from indoor arena and gateways etc
• The café will be open for takeaways – face coverings MUST be worn in the café.
• Loyalty scheme is temporarily suspended at for the time being to minimise contamination risk.
• Pre-booked entries only, no additional entries will be accepted on the day
• 6 monthly flu vaccination rules still apply
• Please bring a SAE with you with £2.00 postage on so any test sheets & rosettes can be posted on to you.
• Once you have finished your class please vacate as soon as possible, if you are entered in to another class please leave the arenas and wait at your vehicles
Many thanks for your cooperation, we can’t wait to welcome you back!
The Blueberry Events Team