Whilst every effort is made to ensure the details on this website are correct, the publishers of cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information.
Avoid a wasted journey - Always confirm event details directly with the event's organisers.
Blueberry Events Smoothie Dressage Series
Sun 05 Sep
Askham Bryan College
Askham Fields lane
Phone: 07872640482Send Email
Additional Event InformationCome and join us for our smoothie dressage in a relaxed atmosphere- competition clothing optional! Perfect for nervous or novice horses or riders!
Pick your own dressage test within the category below (including British eventing class) & time from the time slots available below (please note time slots are not secure until payment has been made in full)
PLEASE READ OUR COVID 19 RULES ON THE HOMEPAGE BEFORE YOU ENTER
Pick your own dressage test from the below categories and just tell us which test you would like to do in the comment box below
ALL TEST ARE IN A 40X20 ARENA
British Eventing Test
As we have changed things so you can pick a time that suits you we ask everyone brings with them an A4 stamp addressed envelop (£2.00 postage on please) so that we can post your sheets & any rosettes on to you.
Our championship runs from September to April based on points won at each of our dressage competitions and there will be a champion and reserve champion in the sections below- you have to be in it to win it!
(We will be asking that on championship day in April everyone dresses up in competition attire to ensure the day is even more special!)
Askham Bryan is an easy access venue with plenty of parking
On site cafe
Reader available £1.00 per test
Public liability insurance
Indoor tests – outdoor warm up
BD Training Judges
Lead Reins welcome
Relaxed atmosphere- ideal for new partnerships and young horses (and riders!)
Entries Close For This Event On Wednesday before at 6.00pm
Please note on competition days if times are running ahead later entries may be contacted to see if you can arrive earlier than your allocated time. there is no pressure to come earlier however.
*FLU VACCINATION INFORMATION FOR ALL COMPETITORS**
Please make sure you carry your passport – these may be checked to ensure vaccinations are up to date, following vet advice Blueberry Events and our competition venues insist that all horses attending must have had their flu vaccination booster every 12 months,
This is both to protect other horses at the venues as well as your own pride and joy!
Please ensure your horses vaccinations are up to date (within 12 months) as we will not allow you on site without the correct cover and no refund of entry fees will be given if this happens.
We hope you understand this is for everyone’s horses welfare .
Thank you for your cooperation.
Two or more weeks notice= credit to use at future blueberry events
Less than two weeks notice= No refund or credit
If Blueberry event cancels an event or you cancel your entry within the cancellation policy you have 14 days to confirm which event you would like you entry transferring to or to ask for a refund. After 14 days your entry will become invalid and no refund will be given
** COVID 19 UPDATES **
We are delighted to announce our events are back from September 2020, great competition in a friendly relaxed atmosphere will resume with a few new rules to stay within government guideline and keep everyone safe:
• Please adhere to social distancing measures and respect others around you by keeping 2m space between you, please help us to help you stay safe.
• Please listen and follow instructions from staff and treat them with the respect they deserve as we all learn to work in the new normal times we find ourselves in.
• Please do not touch any gates, we will be on hand to open and close these for you
• Please use the hand sanitiser provided
• Toilets will be open with hand washing facilities
• Maximum of 1 person per competitor NO SPECTATORS for the time being additional persons must stay in your vehicle or stay away from indoor arena and gateways etc
• The café will be open for takeaways – face coverings MUST be worn in the café.
• Loyalty scheme is temporarily suspended at for the time being to minimise contamination risk.
• Pre-booked entries only, no additional entries will be accepted on the day
• 12 monthly flu vaccination rules still apply
• Please bring a SAE with you with £2.00 postage on so any test sheets & rosettes can be posted on to you.
• Once you have finished your class please vacate as soon as possible, if you are entered in to another class please leave the arenas and wait at your vehicles
Many thanks for your cooperation, we can’t wait to welcome you back!
The Blueberry Events Team